The Heart-Centered Sales Leader, where I focus on Beyond the Bottom Line. Creating true success in sales is creating real solutions for your clients. Product knowledge is great but relationships, and understanding your client’s goals will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll be able to anticipate their future needs and troubleshoot any potential problems. This means listening and focusing on the person you are working with, even if it’s on zoom. The Heart-Centered Sales Leader will help you tighten the gap between you and your customers or prospects.
- 306. Tim Rhode – 4 Simple Steps to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- 305. Morris J. Elstien – Introductions That Grow Your Business by Paying it Forward
- 304. Krishna Avalon – Why the Subconscious Mind is so Important?
- 303. Steve Bunin – How to Do Better by Communicating Better
- 302. Liz Mihaly – Crystal Energy a Tool For Life's Journey
- 301. Jenifer Sapel – How to Take Care of Your Money and Yourself
- 300. Chella Diaz – Are Your Money Stories Holding You Back from Financial Success
- 299. Jennifer Keable – Understanding Imposter Syndrome and The Key to Sustained Change
- 298. Andrew Fitzgerald – Publishing a Book Creates Deeper Connections
- 297. Terri-Ann Russell – Spiritual Transformation - 6/27/23
And the Enlightenment of Change, because, who among us can define ourselves with just one word? Today people often rattle off their personal information like a grocery list. Mom, entrepreneur, event planner, athlete, Dad, sports enthusiast, corporate officer and author. Wearing multiple hats isn’t easy, finding the right attitude, balance of work and play, and real systems to bring it all together is essential for success
What People Are Saying About Connie and the Show
Connie is never condescending on her show. She discovers her guests from a “joyful discovery” perspective. It is so refreshing.
Connie is so easy to listen to! Relatable , easy to understand and believable! It’s a great show!