The Heart-Centered Sales Leader, where I focus on Beyond the Bottom Line. Creating true success in sales is creating real solutions for your clients. Product knowledge is great but relationships, and understanding your client’s goals will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll be able to anticipate their future needs and troubleshoot any potential problems. This means listening and focusing on the person you are working with, even if it’s on zoom. The Heart-Centered Sales Leader will help you tighten the gap between you and your customers or prospects.
- 189. Transformative Enlightened Leadership
- 188. How to vibrate your way to Health and Happiness!
- 187. Boost Confidence and Feel Good About Yourself
- 186. Why Trusting Your Intuition Transform Your Life
- 185. Overcoming Addiction and Discovering Your Purpose
- 184. A Healthy Spin on Non-Traditional Healthy Meals
- 183. Five Things To Build Wealth
- 182. The Impact of our Family Story on Our Lives
- 181. Live and Lead Life by Design
- 180. 7 Critical Pillars of Growing Older Living Younger
And the Enlightenment of Change, because, who among us can define ourselves with just one word? Today people often rattle off their personal information like a grocery list. Mom, entrepreneur, event planner, athlete, Dad, sports enthusiast, corporate officer and author. Wearing multiple hats isn’t easy, finding the right attitude, balance of work and play, and real systems to bring it all together is essential for success
- 027. The Business of Shared Leadership
- 026. Boost your brand’s Visibility Online
- 025. Creative Sales – Thinking Outside the Box
- 024. Team Building And Systems Strategies
- 023: Business to Voice or Video – Maximizing Time & Bandwidth
- 022. Do You Have a Killer Pitch
- 021. The Leader’s Path Forward
- 020. How Your Beliefs Can Lead You to Burn Out
- 019. Small Business Survival School
- 018. HCSL – Top Down Leadership
What People Are Saying About Connie and the Show
Connie is never condescending on her show. She discovers her guests from a “joyful discovery” perspective. It is so refreshing.
Connie is so easy to listen to! Relatable , easy to understand and believable! It’s a great show!