The Heart-Centered Sales Leader, where I focus on Beyond the Bottom Line. Creating true success in sales is creating real solutions for your clients. Product knowledge is great but relationships, and understanding your client’s goals will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll be able to anticipate their future needs and troubleshoot any potential problems. This means listening and focusing on the person you are working with, even if it’s on zoom. The Heart-Centered Sales Leader will help you tighten the gap between you and your customers or prospects.
- 218. "Reasonably Priced" is Not a Compliment
- 217. Maintaining a Happy Heart While Building a Side Hustle
- 216. Reclaim Power Over Your Life with Mindset, Skillset, and Get Off Your Asset
- 215. Smart Money Strategy for Women
- 214. The Journey of Creating a Personal Brand
- 213. Mompreneur Turn Chaos to Calm
- 212. Feel, and Look Good Both Inside and Out
- 211. Surviving "Really Well" is not the Same as Thriving!
- 210. Help Children to be SEEN, HEARD and UNDERSTOOD
- 209. The Struggle of a Caregiver
And the Enlightenment of Change, because, who among us can define ourselves with just one word? Today people often rattle off their personal information like a grocery list. Mom, entrepreneur, event planner, athlete, Dad, sports enthusiast, corporate officer and author. Wearing multiple hats isn’t easy, finding the right attitude, balance of work and play, and real systems to bring it all together is essential for success
- 058. A Counterintuitive Marketing Approach to Get More Sales
- 057. How BDSM Can Save Your Business
- 056. Discover Why “Not Doing” is the Secret to Success
- 055. How To Raise Venture Capital
- 54. Memorable Marketing Copy that Converts
- 053: Rebel Success Leaders – Lead, Grow and Sell Fearlessly
- 052. Using Story to Support your Brand
- 051.Your Pathway to Financial Independence
- 050. 10x Leadership: New Focus. Less Effort. Better Results. Bigger Impact
- 049. Reclaim Your American Dream
What People Are Saying About Connie and the Show
Connie is never condescending on her show. She discovers her guests from a “joyful discovery” perspective. It is so refreshing.
Connie is so easy to listen to! Relatable , easy to understand and believable! It’s a great show!