The Heart-Centered Sales Leader, where I focus on Beyond the Bottom Line. Creating true success in sales is creating real solutions for your clients. Product knowledge is great but relationships, and understanding your client’s goals will help you stand out from the crowd. You’ll be able to anticipate their future needs and troubleshoot any potential problems. This means listening and focusing on the person you are working with, even if it’s on zoom. The Heart-Centered Sales Leader will help you tighten the gap between you and your customers or prospects.
- 272. Meghann Conter – How Spirituality Impacts Your Professional Life
- 271. Cameron Toth – Mentorship Helps Entrepreneurs Grow and Scale
- 270. David Richards – Mind Mastery to Accomplish Anything in Life
- 269. Janet Key – Expanding Your Money Consciousness
- 268. Cheryl Ellis – Helping Leaders Get Unstuck
- 267. Shawn7 & Queen Kimmie – Resiliency and Transformation
- 266. Jacob Aqua – How Mindfulness Can Improve Your Life
- 265. Tene' K Kosmyna – Money, Time, Freedom
- 264. Laurie Seymour - Business Growth Using Inner Guidance Mastery
- 263. James Meade – End Anxiety! How to Have a Cool Head in Life
And the Enlightenment of Change, because, who among us can define ourselves with just one word? Today people often rattle off their personal information like a grocery list. Mom, entrepreneur, event planner, athlete, Dad, sports enthusiast, corporate officer and author. Wearing multiple hats isn’t easy, finding the right attitude, balance of work and play, and real systems to bring it all together is essential for success
- 109. John Bertino – The Best Way to Find Reliable Marketing Support
- 103. Amanda HarNess – Achieving Goals Quickly, Using Solutions That Stick
- 108. James Clear – Atomic Habits
- 107. Christine Nicholson – Exit and Succession Planning Strategies
- 106. Robbie Samuels – How to Grow an Audience BEFORE Trying to Sell Anything
- 105. Richard Blank – Customer-Focused Teams Win Client’s Business
- 104. CTSG – Show Notes – Dr. Nadia Brown – Why Courage May Be the Critical Sales Quality We Need?
- 102. Kurt Bruckmann – Core Energy Dynamics In All We Do
- 101. Rachel Jenks – Personal Branding / The Power of OWN-ing Your Difference
- 100. Barry H. Cohen – The Competitive Advantage of Being a Published Author
What People Are Saying About Connie and the Show
Connie is never condescending on her show. She discovers her guests from a “joyful discovery” perspective. It is so refreshing.
Connie is so easy to listen to! Relatable , easy to understand and believable! It’s a great show!